All steps on one page
Meaning Maker allows user researchers to collect data and findings about their users’ behavior. What’s more important: It helps UX researchers to make meaning of what they have observed, in order to make decisions about real design changes.
To reach this goal, there is a number of steps that you should go to get from raw data to insights:
- Create a project as a home for your studies
- Create one or more studies (e.g. a survey, a user test, an A/B test, etc.)
- Take notes and upload media to capture your observations (e.g. photos of your participants working on something)
- Highlight and tag content to make it categorizable
- Discover recurring patterns in your data and findings so that you can decide about the design changes your team needs to make for their users