Organize your tags
Groups help you organize your tags with a simple drag and drop interface. If you’ve used Trello, Asana, or Jira Software, then you’ll find it familiar.
Example: You tag some text with
annoyance. Afterwards, you see that these three are instances of
emotion. In that case, you would create a tag group called “emotion” and drag/drop those three tags into it.
To create a group while in a project:
- Click Analysis and make sure you’re on the Tags tab
- Click Plus (+) to create a new tag group
To rearrange tags or move tags between groups:
- Click and hold to lift up a tag
- Drag the tag to a new position
- Let go to drop the tag
To colorize tags and tag groups:
- Hover with the mouse over a tag in the Analysis/Tags view
- A small button named ”…” will appear
- Click that button and choose a new color for the tag
The same thing works with the ”…” button that you see in the header of a tag group. In that case, the color is applied to the group, not to the tags.