Upload a media file
You can upload media files into the Uploads area of a study. When you are inside a note of that same study (using the WISYWIG editor), you can insert a file that you have previously uploaded, and it will be inserted into the text that you are currently editing, at the current cursor position.
Once a file has been uploaded, you can insert it as many times as you wish.
Uploading a file
To upload a file while in a study:
- Click Uploads from the sidebar
- You see the previous contents of the upload area for that study
- Click the Upload button
- Drop files into the dialog that appears, or paste them, or click on My Device to browse your device for the file(s) to be uploaded
- When you have selected the files that you want to upload, click on Upload n files to start the upload
- Don’t close the window before all files have been uploaded, otherwise the upload will fail
- If you change your mind, click Cancel to stop the remaining uploads
Inserting a file into a note
To insert a previously uploaded file while in a note:
- Position the cursor in the editor where you want to insert the file
- Click the Insert media button in the toolbar of the WISYWIG editor
- Choose one or more files that have been uploaded previously
- Finally, click Confirm to insert them at the current cursor position
Images, videos or audios will be displayed in the editor at once. You can play them directly in place.